Herbs by Northdays Image
c o p y r i g h t p a g e
|These pages are copyright
2001-15 Northdays Image
s u s a n mary r i s k
EDITIONS 2001 to 2015
Images that require permission to cut and paste:
- Any large images, especially animations or photos.
- Herbs Contents page: Contents gif
- Poppies: Please see Credits page for the link to Erewid. Poppies and Marigolds are copyright courtesy of Erowid.
- Pomegranates: Though the little pomegranate art clip (loveu.jpg") is my manufacture, I don't mind if you use it. The large photos of blossom and tree, though, are copyright Dr. Carr, Head of Botany at the U. of Hawaii. Ya don't want to tangle with an American!!
- Any herb photo:- I had to ask permission to use some of the herb photos - please, see the credits page.
- Medical Marijuana Banners: Go ahead and use them - they're my art, but adapt them a little, or give me a copyright credit.There are better banners in the free marijuana graphics pages.In fact, I sent mine to them, since I used some of theirs.
If you do use some of my own artwork from these pages, don't forget to cut and paste a copyright credit , as shown below. It's easy and courteous:
Marijuana Leaf is courtesy of the free graphics pages (extensive) in:
Medical Marijuana Art: believe it or not, it was also free from marijuana.org. ! beautiful!
And, in the Interest of Sanity
Due to an alarming trend, I don't give my permission to use images from this site, ever, unless they have contacted me at the contact addressprovided.
The Herb imagery was collected by individual permission and annotated on the Credits Page, unless I took the shot myself.
In all honesty, I sign even smaller pieces of art, since I have my own style, and I work at it. Let's face it, kids, by the time you've hand-picked my hidden watermark off some of my art, you've ruined your free lunch, eh? TRUST YOUR OWN WORK- it is probably more fresh, anyway!!! You do not have my permission to re-post my own graphic material on the net, unless you mail in the reason, (my email is: email@example.com and also publish my linked copyright.
and apply this below the image, or at the bottom of the page, if this is a background.
The UNOK STUFF
For the Swipe 'n Post crowd: Let's indulge the idea that there are copyright laws that work for Internet texts and scripts, as well as for copyright print....
After all, even a small site like this costs $166.00 a year to post on the net. When you realize that a manuscript copyright only costs the author $150.00 altold, a scripters' copyright is far more valuable. It is paid for again and again.
- My Drag and Drop script,(when it is in use) and also Dynlayer and Scroll for interactive graphics are from a great site by:
// Copyright (C) 1999 Dan Steinman Distributed under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License // Available at http://www.dansteinman.com/dynapi/
- The great sliding menu operated by clicking a subtle mandala is from Author:
- Etlux: (C) 2001 www.CodeLifter.com
- Doctors Cures or Curses: Magic Eightballs abound. I had to add the artwork- it is just a script...Mine is from:
- Menu Tooltip tickets ( not in use at the moment ) : The navigation offers a little description plus image to the surfer. Tricky HTML, there, Sharon! A very delightful script. (not in use at the moment, but, thank you so much) Image w/ description tooltip- By Dynamic Web Coding (www.dyn-web.com)
Copyright 2002 by Sharon Paine
Visithttp://www.dynamicdrive.com for this script
- Date-Time Message Scroller for Status bar (index): Simply the Best.Net http://simplythebest.net/info/dhtml_scripts.html
See, they all have a copyright value. These are the educated people who think of literally, the whole earth and your IT safety before they earn, earn , earn.
Please, Apply First !
My own articles are copyright material. The material exists as a collation of research from both book publications and the Internet. Please pay attention to the authors' copyright. I have to ask permission to issue small quotations leading to info from some sites, and of course, you will need to ask of them permission, where indicated, plus issue proper credits.
Please, include my copyright. (see above cut and paste link) ,if you choose to quote an exact passage from my pages. Application to re-issue a page means that you are responsibly asking whether you may start a mirror site. You will be asked to give me the link where it is posted, and also to include my copyright, as shown on the end of each page, as well as the links to and copyrights inclusive of any other researchers' work as posted.